Questions To Think Through Before Meeting With Your Wedding Officiant
Here are a few things to think about as you plan your wedding ceremony.
- How involved do we want to be in planning the ceremony?
- Do we want a religious ceremony that mentions God or not?
- What is our budget?
- Are there things that we specifically want as a part of their ceremony?
- Do we have any unique elements that they want included?
- Will we write our own vows or use “repeat after me” vows led by the officiant?
- Do we want family members or friends to do any readings?
- Do we want recognition in some way of family members who have died?
- Do we have pets that they want to have involved?
- Do we want to have a unity celebration as part of their ceremony?
Leave a Comment